Cookies are small files that are installed on the user’s computer and that allow the person in charge of a service to improve the way of interacting between their visitors and their website. In some cases, the installation of these cookies requires the consent of the user.
There are different classes of cookies, affected and not affected by the Law:
Cookies not affected:
- Techniques: They are necessary for navigation. Without them the page would not function properly.
- Personalization or configuration: They allow the page to recognize the user’s language, font size, etc.
- Security: They prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- Analytics: They allow us to measure user activity and compile browsing statistics.
- Advertising: They manage the frequency and content of the ads.
- Tracking: They store information about users to show them personalized advertising.
“Conüs Rodellas” informs that the website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( “Google”).
Check here the list of cookies.
When you visit the “Conüs Rodellas” website, some cookies will not be installed by us, but will be installed by third parties. For example, if you click on a third-party ad that appears on the website (that is, that advertises a product that we do not sell), that third party may set cookies on your device. We have a business relationship with these third parties but we do not install cookies on your device. Therefore, we suggest that you go to the websites of these third parties to obtain more information about the cookies they install and how you can manage them.
To deactivate / activate cookies on your device, you will have to do it through your Internet browser.
How to deactivate / activate third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies are not installed by us. Therefore, we suggest that you look at the websites of those third parties to obtain information about the cookies they install and how you can manage them.